Occupational Health Technician Program:
Fairweather's skilled occupational health technicians are all State of Alaska-licensed paramedics with additional certifications in:
- Audiometry, having completed the certified Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC) course.
- Pulmonary function testing, having completed the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)-approved pulmonary function training.
- Drug and Alcohol Technicians.
- Familiarity with teleradiology equipment and procedures.
- Efficiency with clerical/medical software data entry.
- General operational maintenance of remote clinics.