Fairweather's Logistic Case Management services are designed to coordinate the care of patients injured on the North Slope with providers in Anchorage. Coordination includes patient care throughout schedule treatment as well as communication with employers. Other services are travel arrangements, prescriptions, lodging and any other logistical need.
- Provide early notification and intervention to reduce the duration of employee illnesses and injuries.
- Validate and monitor medically necessary work restrictions and accommodations.
- Provide consistent and efficient communication between all departments.
- Achieve a reduction in costs through coordinated services.
- Reduce time-away-from-work cases through proper management.
- Provide referrals for a physician capacity evaluation for ADA and fit-for-duty cases.
- Improve coordination of care and services for the employee.
- On call 24/7/365 for transport coordination
- Relationship between Fairweather and physician-staffed clinics in Anchorage with a comprehensive understanding of aggressive first aid guidelines
- Coordination of lodging/appointments for employees who reside outside of Anchorage
- Anchorage-based medical director and health team manager